The German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE) is a world-leading internationally oriented research center, committed to discovering new approaches to prevent and treat neurodegenerative diseases. To this end, researchers at ten DZNE sites across Germany pursue a translational and interdisciplinary strategy comprising five interconnected areas: fundamental research, clinical research, health care research, population health science, and systems medicine. www.dzne.de
Coordinator IT Business Interfaces (m/f/d)
Are you ready to bridge between internal customers’ needs and the IT implementation across multiple sites? The German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE) is seeking a dynamic and versatile Coordinator of IT Business Interfaces to drive efficiency, standardization, and collaboration across our IT landscape. DZNE is at the forefront of neurodegenerative disease research, and our IT infrastructure is critical to our mission.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at multiple sites, groups and departments ensuring effective communication and understanding of their requirements.
- Formalize and revise IT processes, in collaboration with other departments and sites, agreeing on common interfaces and lean procedures aiming at optimizing and standardizing.
- Represent the DZNE IT in cross-institutions initiatives.
- Support budget controlling and optimization.
- Cross-functional project management.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field.
- Proven relevant experience within an IT department.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of business process analysis and improvement.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive mindset with a focus on innovation.
- Fluent in English and German with intercultural skills
- An interesting and challenging position in a research institution that deals with future topics in the field of health research in a scientific and at the same time highly international environment.
- Targeted and comprehensive staff development.
- Options for realising family-friendly and flexible working conditions (e.g. flexible and mobile forms of work).
- A collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Company pension plan, health management.
Please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining your relevant experience and why you are the perfect candidate for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application!Apply here
Contact person for questions
Payment, social benefits
DZNE is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to employing disabled individuals and especially encourages them to apply.