The German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE) is a world-leading internationally oriented research center, committed to discovering new approaches to prevent and treat neurodegenerative diseases. To this end, researchers at ten DZNE sites across Germany pursue a translational and interdisciplinary strategy comprising five interconnected areas: fundamental research, clinical research, health care research, population health science, and systems medicine. www.dzne.de
Student Research Assistant (f/m/d) (“studentische Hilfskraft)
for aprox. 40 hrs/month/flexible working hours.
AG Bradke is investigating mechanisms of neuronal growth and axonal regeneration. For more info please visit our website:
- Standardized lab routine tasks, e.g.:
- Preparation and organization of lab material and buffers
- Execution of plasmid isolation (Mini / Maxi-preparation)
- Bachelor or Master student interested in basic neurobiological research
- Good knowledge of English
- Initiative, communication skills, sense of responsibility and reliability
Prof. Dr. Frank Bradke
Payment, social benefits
October 15th, 2020
The DZNE is an equal opportunity employer. It is committed to employing disabled individuals and especially encourages them to apply.